Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 SUV (K127A) Tyres Available in Carlisle
Ventus S1 evo3 SUV (K127A)
Performance, safety and comfort are embodied in our sustainable tyres.
- Interlocking outside grooves secure wet grip and prevent hydroplaning on slick surfaces. This reinforces its performance on wet roads and cornering in the rain, without compromising dry handling performance.
- The outer blocks and shoulders of the tyre, where heavy loads and contact pressure are concentrated due to cornering, are expanded. The maximum steering grip force is secured by the dual action of the reinforcement belt, which secures the flat contact surface under any conditions. Additionally, separated curfs on the inner blocks can be dispersed for high loads. The balanced in and out blocks ensure the dry handling is improved by 6%.
Inside dual pitch
- It presents improved performance in terms of hydroplaning and wet braking, by increasing the number of inner pitches (blocks) to secure the gaps for enhanced drainage.
- The number of outer pitches is optimised to secure the steering grip performance required for dry cornering. This is designed to contribute to the reduction of pattern noise as well.
- Sidewall is designed to reinforce block stiffness, and improve thermal circulation, air permeability and ride comfort.
- Comparison of tyre gloss, sheen and surface texture:
- Glossiness: Approximately 700%
- Surface roughness: Approximately 140%
- HSSC (Highly Enriched Synthetic Silica Compound) is a compound of new technology, in which the highly purified and quality silica compound is vulcanised at low temperatures for twice the duration compared to regular tyres. This allows for the increased blending between molecules that, in turn, secures a solid driving performance and improved mileage.
- Tyre strength has been increased to respond to high levels of initial output and initial acceleration.
- Using high strength belts that perfectly absorb external shock, durability of the tyre and riding comfort have been improved.
- The dual structure of the carcass fibre stiffener means the tyre hardness is structurally assured.
- Endurance of the belt has been enhanced.
- By increasing the binding force between the wheel and the joint, even with high initial acceleration, the tyre will always be attached to the wheel.